Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Microsoft Dynamics NAV /Navision (MSD NAV) is a complete enterprise resource planning software solution (ERP software solution) for medium size organizations that is fast to implement, easy to configure, and very simple to use. Right from start, simplicity has guided—and it continues to guide—innovations in the product design, development, implementation, and in usability. Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision has more than one million users worldwide and is available in more than 40 country versions.
With MSD NAV, you can implement proven industry-specific functionality relevant to your all needs—even for the most highly specialized industries and the organizations. The result? A cost-effective complete enterprise resources planning/ERP solution tailored precisely to your unique requirements—one that helps your employees be more effective and your company more competitive.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision for your industry
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is designed to meet the needs of any industry. Our team has developed significant expertise within companies of different-different backgrounds, such as:
- Food Processing
- Wholesale & Distribution
- Transport and Logistics
7 Most Effective Key Functions of Dynamics NAV
- Financial Management and Accounting: Allows you to better manages and control your business finances, which includes your General Ledgers, Receivables, Payables, Analytical Accounting, Cash Flow, Allocations, Banking, and Asset Management and more.
- Manufacturing: Allows you to better manage all manufacturing processes by making sure you have the stock when it is needed with the Demand Forecasting, supply planning and more.
- Project Management: Allows you to easily track the projects, costs, create estimates and have the resources to fulfill your customers with the Jobs, Time Sheets, Capacity Management and more.
- Sales & Marketing: Allows you to streamline your sales & the marketing processes by making it easy for you to manage your contacts, organise and execute sales & the marketing campaigns as well as being able to manage your sales opportunities and automate the sales-related tasks.
- Built-In Intelligence and Reporting: Allows you to create insightful charts and the reports using the embedded Power BI to help your business to make more informed decisions.
- Supply Chain Management: Allows you to have a comprehensive real-time view of your supply chain activities which will help to ensure your sales and the shipments are optimised with the Sales Order Management, Shipping Agents, Warehouse Management, Inventory Management, and much more.
- Service Management: Allows you to improve the efficiency of your business through the use of the effective contract management and the enforcing critical processes which will help to ensure that your service team meet their SLA’s.
Why Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision is right for your business
- Simplify Your Businesss With A Single Solution – Integrate and centrally store financial, manufacturing, supply chain, sales and marketing, project management, human resources, and services information.
- Improve Productivity – Help people to accomplish more every day with a familiar, intuitive user experience that work like Microsoft software they already use and provides the role tailored access to relevant information and tasks.
- Make Smart Descisions – Simplified access to job-specific information and tasks helps employees view work priorities and access the information they need to make informed, confident decisions; a wide range of analytical and reporting tools can help you gain insight into business performance.
- Implement Rapidly – Microsoft ERP Quickly set up and customize the system to meet your current business needs, knowing that you can easily adapt to changing the demands by adding functionality, custom applications, and online business capabilities.