Looking For Best ERP Software Solution Provider Company? If Yes, Then you at the right place. Prudence Technology is an ERP Software Solution Provider Company partners with Microsoft and Oracle. Choosing the right ERP Software Solution for your business is not easy.
Prudence Technology provides the enterprise application system solutions like ERP Software, Business Intelligence solutions, power apps and consulting on Microsoft and Oracle technology. We do provide ERP software implementation and support in diiferent – different country like India, United State, UAE, Egypt, Srilanka, United Kingdom, South Africa etc
Simple, Smart & Affordable ERP Software Solution for Growing Businesses. Are you a fast-growing business and still relying on excel reports & the multiple systems to manage your day to day challenges/daily challenges? Well, it’s the right time for you to move on. Run your growing businesses on the most trusted, secure and complete ERP software in the world.
At Prudence Technology, all of our projects are built using proven methodologies to ensure successful project delivery. Our processes have evolved with our experience to ensure the requirements gathering and delivery the phases are as fast as possible while making sure there are no surprises later in the project. Making sure all of our work is of good quality and in the following industry standards is at the core of everything we do.
Depending on the nature of your project, ERP, we will follow the most suitable approach to ensure a smooth and successful delivery. For projects, we can either adopt a Waterfall, Agile or Scrum approach, whereas, for our ERP implementations, we use these Sure Steps during ERP System solution Implementation. But regardless of the exact methodology, there are always a number of underlying steps and activities that we focus on getting right the first time:
- Business Requirements Analysis: This is the most important phase, during which your business requirements are established and documented during workshops, and the shape of the solution is agreed.
- Technical Analysis: We produce a technical integration document and establish the firm estimates for performing the technical tasks. We also produce standard project control documents, such as project plans, risk and the issue registers at this stage.
- Development Initiation: We then begin producing themes, templates, and blueprints for your solution. This is then tested by you, so you can identify any gaps or issues, leading to a further iteration. This can happen while the technical development continues, to ensure you to get the early visibility of your solution.
- Build Step: Custom code is developed, interfaces to third-party systems set-up and the third party components tested and plugged in. We will also produce the training guides and documentation for you.
- User Acceptance Testing: You have the opportunity to identify any bugs, usability issues or potential changes before releasing the site.
- Go-Live: Your system is moved from development to the operational environment with a detailed ERP implementation plan being prepared and executed. We will now do a full handover to the support team for your ongoing ERP systems support.