Fastway Transmissions Private Limited
The Grand Mall, H-BLOCK, Ludhiana,
Punjab 141012, India
5,00,000 + Subscribers
400+ Digital Channels
60+ Radio Channel
5000+ Employees (including LCO &
- Oracle Enterprise Business Suite
- Oracle Financials
- Oracle Procurement
- Oracle Inventory
About Prudence Technology:
Prudence Technology is a premium consulting firm and is Gold Partner of Oracle and Microsoft Solutions that cut across different industries through a consultative approach.
ORACLE HELPED FASTWAY INCREASING ITS SUBSCRIBERS WHILE REDUCING ASSET RISK
Why They Choose Oracle EBS:
Fastway services are available in majority of areas in Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana and Union Territory of Chandigarh. Fastway provides Digital Cable TV services in North India.Cable Services offered are
as Digital Cable or Set Top Box. Reason for selecting Oracle EBS were:
- Inventory Tracking and Management
- Real Time Inventory costing
- Budgetary Control
- Integration with POS system
- Accounting for Customer Billing
- Integrated Modules – Purchasing, Financials and Inventory
- Managing Inventory across multiple locations, including the inventory at the Local Cable Operator.
- Real time Integration with the billing solution
- Establish unified the processes acrosslocation for effective utilization of the resources.
- Real time inventory management.
- Extending the technology footprint to the other stake holders such as suppliers, employees.
- Holistic view of the complete organization at single instance is critical milestone
- Automation of the Finance/ Inventory/ Purchase process
- Integrated business functions across organization
- Supports Account based Budgetary control. Ex: Budgetary control at PO & PR stage.
- Segment wise profitability can be ascertained
- Asset Tracking Feasible
- Flexible to configure different Asset books as per Companies Act and Income Tax Act
- Cost can be loaded on Inventory
- Application Supports Multi Currency Maintenance, Accounting and Reporting
- Application Supports Multi level Approval Hierarchy
- System driven Statutory Requirement