- Goods & services tax act-study
- Understand how GST is subsuming of existing taxes
- Understand functioning of GST
- Understand GST compliance’s
- Need to change master data, supply chain, transactions and system design.
- Existing open transactions as on the cut-off date need to be migrated out to ensure smooth transition to GST.
- Changes in supply chain report e.g. purchase register, sales register and service register.
- Changes in tax Reports.
- Changes need to be done on forms & Tax Returns
- As per compliance changes needs to be done on documents e.g. invoices, purchase orders and credit memos.
About the Author:
Kunj Bihari Agrawal is a senior functional consultant for Microsoft Dynamics Navision. Kunj has a rich experience of over 11 years in finance domain & India statutory in MSD NAV. He has a passion for exploring possibilities of easing the entire ERP migration for corporate and is currently working with various government and private focus groups in ironing out the creases & roadblocks for GST migration on various technology platforms. He can be reached at: email@example.com