- Oracle Fusion HCM is enables to ensure high-performance with quality as a priority in the workplace.
- Oracle Fusion HCM can help employee Share and Understand Their Common goal, Communicate Proactively
- Oracle Fusion HCM cloud helps making faster and smarter decision to derive business transformation
- Oracle Fusion HCM recommends roles, suggests learning and predicts employees’ thoughts of leaving the company via succession planning
- Oracle Fusion HCM transfigures HR (Human resources) for the digital future.
- Transformation of HCM with Oracle modern practice for talent management and HR.
- Oracle Fusion HCM integrates HR processes with CRM, ERP and business process, easily and quickly.
- Oracle provides upgrade path and timing decision to be Considerate, Stay Engaged Don’t Stop Learning,
How do organization enable performer
Organization behavior is governed organization culture. If it’s not correct, then sure it can cost organization strategy. Modern day HR is not only about core HR and payroll but also adopts inclusive strategy of creating profiles, acquiring right talent, ensure development via various courses, setting right goal with constant 360 degree review mechanism to track performance and planning succession based on the performance of employee.
Oracle Fusion HCM performance management automates the performance process and provides executives, managers, and employees with valuable and immediate insight to workforce performance progression and alignment with organizational. Organizations today have deployed Oracle Fusion HCM Talent Acquisition for sourcing the right people for hiring and retaining well qualified employees. Talent Review provides the functionality of a 9-box talent review; risk of loss (turnover); performance rating history; and compensation analytics—all as methods to automate the manual (and often labor intensive) talent review board preparation.
In addition, a powerful keyword search provides access to a 360-degree view of the employee and provides both personal (name, address, contact details etc) and professional details (supervisor, department, role, competencies, etc.), which collectively creates the employees profile.
Oracle Fusion HCM key features
- Oracle Fusion HCM Core HR for workforce Management
- Oracle Fusion HCM Recruitment for Onboarding, Sourcing and recruitment.
- Oracle Fusion HCM Performance Management for Goal Management, Goal Assignments, Goal Sharing and 360 degree review
- Oracle Fusion HCM Succession planning
- Oracle Fusion HCM learn and development.
- Oracle Fusion HCM Expense Management
- Oracle Fusion HCM Compensation Management
The Oracle Fusion HCM is made up of 3 parts, those together house 13 separate modules. “Core HCM” derive out of the modules of Global Human Resources, Global Payroll Interface, Benefits, and Workforce Lifecycle Manager. “Business Intelligence” houses the modules of Transactional BI for Human Capital Management and Workforce Predictions. And finally, “Talent Management” houses Incentive Compensation; Performance Management; Workforce Compensation; Network at Work; Goal Management; and Talent Review. Apart from these, Oracle also ensures compensation management (Workforce Compensation/Incentive Compensation); and employee performance (Performance Management/Goal Management).
Prudence Technology has been pioneer into Oracle Fusion HCM having studies published on oracle website. Having more than 10+ successful implement for Oracle Fusion HCM, Prudence has developed right methodology of fast tracking Oracle Fusion HCM implementation. With this organization not only benefits from our experience but also ensure transformation within the organization driving growth. For more information visit www.prudencesoftech.com