Microsoft Dynamics Navision
Microsoft Dynamics Navision
Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP is a comprehensive business management solution that integrates Financials, Manufacturing, Reporting, Supply chain, Service management, Sales and Marketing (CRM), Distribution, Purchase & Payables and Project Planning. Designed for diverse businesses wanting a proven, secure solution with the flexibility to accommodate new business processes quickly as their businesses grow. Web client allows users to access NAV from any device with an internet browser. Synchronization with Outlook & Calendar means user can receive automatic emails regarding important events. Workers can use Microsoft Excel to create reports with up-to-date figures imported from Navision.
Some of the elite offerings in MSD NAV are:
- Microsoft Dynamics Navision Implementation
- Microsoft Dynamics Navision Migration
- Technical Services
- DBA Services
- Support Services
MSD NAV Implementation
With strong experience in successful implementation of MSD NAV, Prudence COE for Microsoft Dynamics has leveraged the Standard Methodology to develop its own implementation methodology.
The unique feature of the implementation methodology are:
- Process oriented approach to ensure maximum benefits from Microsoft Dynamics.
- Validation of the design phase by the functional expertise to ensure all functionalities has been utilized to fulfill the requirement.
- Almost zero customization approach due to deep understanding of the optional modules of Oracle EBS.
- Constant Quality Assurance engagement with the Customer of Prudence Quality team
- Re utilization of the assets to make the implementation cost effective.
- Detailed definition of the Scope of Work to ensure the complete visibility on the cost of ownership of the project.
- Train the trainer and self-service by key users, is the key factor for successful implementation and low operating cost.
MSD NAV Migration
Microsoft ERP implementation partners, strategic data migration can ensure the smooth transfer of the information from your legacy software to your new system. The following are ways to optimize the data migration process.
- Assign roles and resources – Data migration is a sizable undertaking, even for the small companies. Make sure you have dedicated the time and staff to see it through from the start to finish.
- Identify The datas for migration – Not all of your organization’s data is critical. Focus only on the master record data, such as customers, products, and key account information. Transactional data will only get in the way.
- Structure of your new system – With your business’s requirements in mind, configure your new system accordingly. Your ERP implementation partner will guide you through the process.
- Export and import the data’s – Take it out and put it in. Keep in mind that some data’s may be required reformatting prior to importing. Data quality is a determining factor, here, so check for any inconsistencies or the errors.
- Test, test, test – Hidden glitches and quirks must be discovered before your ERP software system is up and running. Test, test again, and then run a few more tests. You’ll be thankful you did.