The demands of the manufacturers are increasing day by day. Management in their periodic plannings, staffings, organizing, controlling, directing of the warehouse activities. Warehouse Management System (WMS) is essential to improving the efficiency of the company’s warehouse activities and the operations. “Prudence Technology” offers the best ERP System Microsoft Dynamics NAV For Warehouse Management Software solution (WMS Solution).
Warehouse Management System that provides the configurable Supply Chain processes required by the companies to provide the better customer service and control operational costs. Highly advanced logic-based stock put away, collection and intelligent direct stock movement features in NAV helps dramatically control the labor costs and the space utilization. The solution based on its Service Oriented Architecture offers the full integration to sales, purchasing, logistics, and other 3rd party systems.
Benefits of a Warehouse Management Software?
WMS System supports the various operations such as:
- Cross-Docking: You have to move your inbound goods into the outbound truck so that you don’t need to be stored.
- Slotting: You can place your product at the best location in the warehouse
- Pick-Pack Ship: Through these operations, customers can track their exact product location.
- Task Management: Using the WMS System(Warehouse Management System) you can easily manage warehouse operations and functions.
Why Choose ERP System For WMS ?
- Higher Space Utilization: By automating the location management and defining putaway and pick strategies you can improve 20% of the warehouse space.
- 20% Improve Resource Utilization: HHT with the workflow-based environment will help improving better utilization of your manpower and machines.
- 15% Less Inventory: By fulfilling an on-time and accurate order cycle with better utilization of space you can now stock less and reduce Inventory holding cost.
- 30% Better Order Fulfillment: Better Order planning with the location management and accurate picking using the real-time HHT, RFID, and voice will improve your order fulfillment cycles and improves credibility.
- 20% Reduce Sales Returns: By implementing and automating smart pick process with Barcode, HHT, RFID, and Voice you can now deliver on-time and accurate items, which will help to reduce your returns.
- 20% Higher Customer Retentions: Integrate with Customers and their supplier’s systems & processes to provide real-time ordering processes with inventory visibility will help retain your customers.
- Informed Decision Making: Have a 360-degree view of your business operations using microsoft dynamics NAV Analytics and take the right decision at the right time.
- Future Ready: Stay in tune with the latest technology and solutions with microsoft dynamics NAV Warehouse Management System.
Industry In Which Warehouse Management System Required
- Inventory tracking across locations and entities
- Manage complex Kit parts
- Suited for Just-in-time manufacturing
- Support QR codes, Barcodes, and RFID based tracking
- Web-based Supplier Portals
- Spare Parts Inventory Tracking
- Cross-dock Inventory Management
- Kanban/Serial Number-based Inventory tagging
- Real-time data capture and tracking
- System defined process in controlled inventory management
- Track inventory by Expiry Date
- Expiry Date Tracking
- Manage Sales Returns
- Enforce FEFO/FIFO Picking Logic
- Manufacture Date Tracking
- Serial Number Tracking
- Segregate the inventory automatically based on the storage temperature and the other attributes
- Multi-company, Multi-location capability
- Automated ABC-based 3PL Billing
- Interface with customer ERP systems
- Flexible rules configuration for the different customers and SKUs
- Web-based Customer Portals
- Electronics and Hi-Tech
Track inventory by Serial Number
- Manage complex Kit parts
- Manage Sales Returns
- Ability to store virtual SKUs (like licenses)
4. Consumers Good
- Built-in Distribution-oriented warehouse processes
- Track inventory by Mfg. date, Exp. date and Serial number
- Manage Sales Returns and Delivery Returns
- Process large, multiple orders seamlessly by the Zone Picking
- Can Interface with the e-commerce portals and the CRM applications
- Gate Pass and Weighbridge capture and integration
- Manage Farmers and Agents statutory details
- Issue tradable bonds against agriculture produce stored
- Truck information management
- Labour information management
- Warehouse rentals management
- Item level and box level apparel management
- Returns management by each and box
- Apparel Category, Size, and Colour Management
- Barcode based receiving, put-away and picking system
- Warehouse location management
- EAN and Lot number management and the returns traceability to Lot
7. Cold Store
- Ambient and Frozen area creation
- Quality Check to capture temperature, pack damage and expiry dates
- Material movement from Quality Check to Palletization
- Pallet storage and retrieval
- Billing charge management
- Near expiry products alert